Financial Aid at 威尼斯app下载 homepage
Welcome! 威尼斯app下载’s Office of Financial Aid is dedicated to providing students and parents with information about available financial aid programs, as well as how and when to apply for financial aid. We’re ready to help you find the most affordable options to finance your education at Frostburg State University.
Learn more about what types of financial aid are available to you as a Frostburg student, as well as how you can apply for, secure and renew your awards. You can also find out more about the cost of attendance at 威尼斯app下载 and access calculators and forms to help you through the process.
- Financial Aid Priority Deadline: March 1, 2020.
Students may apply afterwards and still receive Pell Grants, Federal Stafford Loans, and Parent/Graduate PLUS Loans.
- You must be admitted by February 15, 2020, in order to meet the Financial Aid Priority Deadline.
- 威尼斯app下载’s Online Scholarship Application is now available for January 2020. The deadline to apply for 2020-2021 institutional and departmental scholarships is March 1, 2020, at 11:59 pm.
- No more Federal PINS: The U.S. Department of Education will no longer use federal PIN numbers. Students & parents must apply for an FSAID in order to complete the FAFSA or any federal loan process.
- Students attending 威尼斯app下载 as international exchange students should visit the Center for International Education for information on financial aid.