january 4-22, 2021
register october 19 – january 5
make your winter break count!
- take a course online or on campus over winter break!
- accelerate your progress toward your degree.
- keep your academic program on track.
- earn college credits wherever you are in january.
what courses are offered during intersession?
the list of undergrad and graduate courses will be posted online during the fall semester. classes will be added to the list on an ongoing basis, so check back often if you don't see the course you need.
if you are a current student at fsu
you can register for intersession classes without completing additional paperwork. simply contact your advisor to activate the session, and you can then register through paws. you do not have to complete an application for admission to intersession prior to registering.
for new, first-time students not currently enrolled at fsu
if you are a new student who is not currently enrolled at frostburg state university, you must apply to fsu before you can register to take intersession courses. click below to apply.
for undergraduate students
when completing the online application, when you are on the ‘program selection’ page, please choose non-degree from the list and please select the winter 2020 term.
intersession tuition and fees
- $276 per credit- in-state
- $584 per credit- out of state
- $442 per credit- regional resident rate
- $437 per credit- in-state
- $560 per credit- out of state
- $490 per credit- in-state
- $670 per credit- out of state
- $553 per credit – regional rate
- $516 per credit- in-state
- $750 per credit- out of state
- $616 per credit – regional rate
- $100 program fee
- $612 per credit- in-state
- $766 per credit- out of state
all students incur a $15 per credit hour tech fee.
intersession bills have a due date of 12/4/20. the payment plan option may still be used or you may pay the balance in full by the due date. for students registering after 12/4/20, payment is due upon registration. if registering after 12/10/20, you are liable for payment. to remove any charges, the course must be dropped by 1/2/21.
payment plan option
a $30 fee applies
1st payment due: 12/4/20
2nd payment due: 12/15/20
final payment due: 1/3/21
if you have questions or concerns, please contact 301.687.4423 or 4727.